FREE gift schemes
Please show your appreciation!!
NOTE: this information applies ONLY to UK, USA and Canadian residents.
Introduction to freebies
I would hate to think how many times I've seen internet adverts such as: "FREE iPod", "FREE Laptop", etc and
totally dismissed them as some sort of dodgy scam. It was purely by accident that I found a
BBC news report investigating these so-called
"free" sites. To my surprise, their verdict was that many of those sites ARE legitimate, so I decided it
was time to take a closer look.
How it all works
Advertising space is big bucks nowadays, and that is what these freebies are all about. Some websites
specialize in advertising and use lots of methods to attract new customers - the most popular being the
"free gift" scheme. The way it works is simple:
Notice that you will have to EARN your gift, however it's not "hard" work. Each gift has a points value.
You will earn one point for each person that YOU refer to the advertising site and by accumulating points,
you can claim a free gift. For instance, in order to claim an Apple iPod Shuffle, you will need just TWO
points. So persuade two friends to sign up via your own link and claim your free iPod. It's that simple!
- A company places an advert on a "free gifts" website, usually with a "pay per customer" agreement.
- Each time the company gains a new customer via the advertising site, the webmaster gets paid.
- The webmaster uses some of the money to buy popular gadgets and attracts customers by offering
them as "free" gifts.
- If someone clicks an advertisers' link on the "free gifts" site and becomes a new customer, they then get a chance to
earn their gift by referring more new customers to the site.
So what's the catch?
Obviously the "free" gifts are not actually free because you have to do a small amount of work in order to
claim them, but other than that, there isn't a catch. Perhaps you are worried that you might not receive
your free gift? Don't be. There is a massive community devoted to all things free and there are thousands
of happy members who will gladly verify that these schemes DO work. You can read about their experiences
on the Exceem forums.
How to get started
- Go to the advertising site HERE and setup a new account.
- Select an offer that takes your fancy and complete the requirements. This may mean opening a new
account with LoveFilm or perhaps a Bingo site or a bookmaker such as William Hill. The gambling
sites will often give you a FREE deposit bonus, so you don't have to spend a penny! If you have a
betfair account, you can also lay-off your free bet so that
you can guarantee a profit regardless of the outcome. If you would like to know how to do this,
please email me AFTER you have joined William Hill and made a deposit.
- Once you have completed the offer and the company has confirmed it, the "offers" section of your
account will change to a green tick with a message saying "You have successfully completed your offer".
NOTE: you MUST complete an offer in order to continue.
- Now here's the "work" I mentioned...notice the "offers" page on your account now suggests that you
refer some friends in order to earn your free gift? Well do exactly that.
- Each friend that completes your referral will earn you one point. Refer two friends and claim an
iPod or refer as many as you can and start saving for a PS3 or XBOX or Laptop or whatever you fancy!